Situated only minutes from Rawai & Nai Harn Beach, STAY Resort features luxury accommodation ranging from Junior Suites to private Pool Villas. Guests will enjoy a 5 Star dining experience at our restaurants, Fresca Kitchens & Deli and STAY Green Café which features Vegetarian food options. Room service is open until late. Lounge around one of our four swimming pools during your off-time or enjoy a Signature cocktail at STAY Green Pool Bar. Buffet breakfast and a cooked-to-order a la carte menu is complimentary if you book directly with us.
Discover Paradise at STAY Wellbeing & Lifestyle Resort in Phuket.
• Supervise, develop and maintain ongoing maintenance operations, including refrigeration, heating, plumbing, water treatment, preventative maintenance, rooms, air/heating units, operation machines, swimming pools, lighting, kitchen equipment, emergency generators, water softeners, switch rooms, electrical substations, etc.
• Inspect and evaluate, on an ongoing and regular basis, physical and functional conditions of hotel assets, including all guestrooms, public areas and produce complete inspection reports on a regular and timely basis.
• Work closely with other departments (i.e., Front Office, Kitchen and Housekeeping Departments on maintenance and repairs issues) to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Order materials and complete work assignments on time and by a specified date.
• Notify management concerning the need for major repairs /maintenance or additions to lighting, heating, ventilating, pumping and piping equipment.
• Establish or adjust work procedures to meet maintenance work schedules and recommend measures to improve engineering related hotel operations.
• Analyze and resolve work problems or assist employees in resolving work problems.
• Understand government regulations affecting the hotel’s operations, ensuring the hotel operates in compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances, regulations and requirements of any local or municipal authority.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Thai (Male or female) 30 – 45 years old.
• Proven experience in opening and managing luxury international hotel with clear track record as Chief Engineer.
• Previous experience as Chief Engineer at least 3 years at 4/5 star hotel in Thailand or South East Asia is a must.
• University degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical, etc.).
• Experienced in pre-opening and hands-on experience is preferable.
• Experience in managing, preventive maintenance and operating an electrical system, air-conditioner, water system and pump, sanitary system, pool, gas and fire system, generator, automated and lighting system.
• Results driven with the ability to be flexible.
• Good command of English both speaking and writing.
18 Days, Public Holiday/วันหยุดประเพณี
โรงแรมฯ ขอสงวนสิทธิ์ในการติดต่อกลับภายใน 2 สัปดาห์เฉพาะผู้สมัครที่ผ่านการพิจารณาเบื้องต้นเท่านั้น
Please send your update CV to email@example.com
or Walk-in Mon-Fri, Morning 9:00- 11.00 hrs. and Afternoon 14:00- 16.00 hrs.
(Close on public holiday)
Stay Team @STAY Phuket
STAY Wellbeing & Lifestyle Resort 56/80 Moo 4, Soi Suksan 2, Wiset Rd., Rawai, Muang, Phuket 83130 MAP (แผนที่) > https://goo.gl/maps/ZjaGRgbWaJ4J3vMZA <
ติดต่อ: HR Department
Food & Beverage
Sales & Reservation
Property Maintenance (Engineering)
- นักศึกษาฝึกงานแผนกช่าง (2)
- Engineering Coordinator (1)
- เจ้าหน้าที่ดูแลฟาร์มออแกนิค (1)
- Chief Engineer (1)